8 (495) 939-21-57
8 (495) 939-37-17
8(909)663-13-22 Monahov Danila Nikitich
8(910)468-61-32 Dortseva Elena Vladimirovna
Sociology (Russian language. Full-time department study period-4 year)
Public policy and social sciences (Russian language. Full-time department study period-4 year)
Sociology (Russian language. The duration of full-time master's degree course is 2 years)
Preparatory corses in Russian language and core subjects preparatory course at the Institute of Russian language and culture are held from September 1 to June 30 (for programs that are implemented in Russian and if your language level is not sufficient for successful completion of the curriculum in the chosen study path) https://www.irlc.msu.ru/obuchenie/preduniversitetskaya-podgotovka.html
2020 admission committee information:
Submission of documents for the first year of undergraduate and graduate levels (Bachelor, Specialist, Master) for foreign applicants begins on June 15, 2020 and will be carried out in remote access on LMSU online platform for the submission of applications https://webanketa.msu.ru (Webanketa). https://www.msu.ru/en/admissions/application.php
Documents acceptance dates:
Acceptance of documents from foreign citizens for the contractual course programs are carried out in the following terms:
- bachelor and specialist course programs
of the educational paths (specialization) with an additional entrance test required –
from June15 to July 10, 2020;
- master course program – from June 15 to July 20, 2020.
Prepare the documents for submission:
- For undergraduate (bachelor) and specialist programs: copy of School leaving certificate (High school diploma) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- For graduate (master) programs: copy of the previous degree (bachelor or equivalent) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- For postgraduate (doctoral) programs: copy of the previous degree (master or specialist) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Copy of academic record (transcript with the list of all subjects and marks) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Apostille or consular certification for the documents released in the following countries;
- Copy of the first two pages of passport / ID with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Digital photo 3:4.
Please, mind the requirement to submit to LMSU all the original documents upon the arrival to Moscow and during the first academic year. In case if the educational documents (School leaving certificate (High school diploma) are issued with delay / after the deadline for LMSU admission period, please ask the issuing institution (school, college) to supply a substantial letter proving that you will receive your diploma and to specify the date.
Submission of documents for the first year of undergraduate and graduate levels (Bachelor, Specialist, Master) will be carried out in remote access on LMSU online platform https://webanketa.msu.ru beginning from June 15, 2020. We strongly recommend to contact the faculty IRO with a due advance to verify your documents and get the assistance regarding the admission of foreign citizens.
Entrance tests for foreign citizens entering bachelor and specialist course programs are held from June 20 to July 26, 2020.
Entrance tests for foreign citizens entering master course program are held on time, established by the Central admissions Committee of LMSU.
List of entrance tests:
Exams instead of unified state exam and additional entrance test
1. «Social studies» (oral interview)
2. «Russian language» (oral interview)
«Sociology» (written examination)
Course program prices (per year):
Bachelor: 412 000 RUR
Master: 420 000 RUR
Schedule of entrance tests with the use of remote technologies in videoconferencing mode for foreign citizens entering Lomonosov Moscow State University to study at the bachelor's degree program:
Russian language (interview)
19 June 2020, Friday 10:00 a.m.
20 June 2020, Saturday 10:00 a.m.
23 June 2020, Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
25 June 2020, Thursday 10:00 a.m.
27 June 2020, Saturday 10:00 a.m.
Social studies (interview)
29 June 2020, Monday 10:00 a.m.
30 June 2020, Tuesday 10:00 reserved day
Terms of entrance tests at Lomonosov Moscow State University for those entering the first year of study for Master's programs in 2020:
|Direction of preparation "Sociology" - foreign citizens||Sociology (in writing)||* first stream: 26 June
main stream: July 24
* The first stream of entrance tests is conducted if necessary when forming groups of applicants